As a leading online lending exchange, anyone who is interested in a personal loan should learn more about LendingTree.
Although LendingTree is not a direct supplier of loans, the company is well known for having one of the largest lender networks in the industry. This goes a long way in helping consumers find the personal loan that best suits their wants, needs, and finances.
This type of loan can be used for a number of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Home improve project
- Medical bills
- Debt consolidation
Getting started with LendingTree is a simple process. Generally speaking, you need to do four things:
- Complete an application
- Compare lenders
- Decide how much money you want to borrow
- Make a final determination on whether or not you’ll move forward
With LendingTree, you never have to worry about a complex application process. The company has a system in place for making life easy on borrowers, which can save you time and reduce stress along the way.
Benefits of Working with LendingTree
It goes without saying that there are many ways to search for a personal loan. For example, you have the option to contact your local bank to discuss available products and the application process.
The primary benefit of working with LendingTree is that you aren’t tying yourself down to one lender. Instead, as a broker, they help you connect with the lender that offers the best terms for someone in your position.
Some of the other benefits of working with LendingTree include:
- Top of the line customer service from beginning to end
- The ability to shop for personal loans ranging from $1,000 to $35,000
- Monthly payments are reported to the three major credit bureaus: TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax (this will help boost your credit as long as you pay in full and on time)
- The power to find the lender and loan with the lowest interest rate, thus saving you money
These are the types of benefits that allow LendingTree to attract any consumer with an interest in applying for a personal loan.
Before you do anything, it’s important to collect as much information as possible regarding LendingTree, its process, and personal loans in general.
Here are some of the most important questions to address:
- Will you qualify for a personal loan? While there’s no way of knowing for sure, most people find that they do. Even if you don’t qualify on your first attempt, you can always improve your credit and try again in the future.
- How can you use a personal loan? You have the right to use your loan however you see fit. As noted above, common uses include home improvement projects, debt consolidation, and vacations.
- What is the interest rate attached to a personal loan? This is based on several factors, including the lender and your credit score. Generally speaking, the higher your credit score the lower your rate.
- Are there any fees? This is something to discuss with the lender, as you need to be familiar with any fees associated with the loan. While not always the case, some lenders charge an origination fee (among others).
With the help of the professionals at LendingTree, you’ll find yourself in position to compare lenders with the idea of closing on your personal loan as quickly as possible.