You can get a loan between $100 and $35,000 for any reason, whether it be to pay for a vehicle repair, home improvement expense, or even a vacation
- Request a loan up to $35,000
- Fast and secure form
- Fast decision – No paperwork
- No Credit History Required
Fast5kLoans works hard to protect consumers like you from unfair and illegal practices in the personal loan industry. In an effort to assist us in this goal of protecting you and helping you make an informed decision regarding personal loans, we offer the following code of conduct.
- We make sure that all of our customers are well informed about the process of borrowing money, about their responsibilities as borrowers and about the repercussions of failing to pay money back on time.
- We provide clear and transparent information to our customers and treat them with courtesy and respect.
- We hold ourselves to a high standard of service and customer satisfaction.
- We ensure that each lender or lending partner we work with is reputable and follows responsible lending practices.
Fast 5K Loans
Loan Amount : $500 to $35,000
Only a lender or lending partner can provide you with information on their rates and terms. This will typically happen shortly after your loan request is complete, and you are connected with a lender or lending partner. Fast5kLoans does not make credit decisions or determine rates and terms. Remember, you are under no obligation to accept the loan offer if the terms are not satisfactory for whatever reason.
Repayment on personal loans is generally performed either monthly or once every two weeks, depending either on your preferences or your lender’s or lending partner’s terms. You may be able to have funds withdrawn automatically from your bank account on the date agreed upon with your lender or lending partner. Be sure that you read and fully understand all policies regarding repayment and understand what you will have to do as a borrower to repay the loan. Your loan cannot be conditioned upon repayment by electronic funds transfer or automatic withdrawal. Consult your lender or lending partner for more details.
Personal Loan Costs
On the whole, the eventual cost of a personal loan will vary a great deal based on factors related to the requester, the state the requester lives in, the lender or lending partner, and the requester’s repayment. Other factors that matter are the amount of money that is borrowed, the period of time of the loan and the specific interest rates used. Your credit score may also be taken into consideration.
Standard Personal Loan Terms
While specific terms of personal loans will vary depending on your state, your lender or lending partner and your specific circumstances, below is a general range of common terms.
- Loan amount: $500 – $35,000
- Lending period: 60 days – 72 months
- Payment frequency: Once a month or twice a month
- APR: Will vary based on your credit score, repayment history and other factors
- Prepayment penalty: Varies by Lender
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.